Right of admission strictly reserved
** REGISTRATION **
1. Each and every person 18 years and older, must register him/herself, whether to camp or for accommodation. Registration is a free once off process.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
2. Please refrain from using your business/employer e-mail address during registration
2. When your registration is approved by us, you will receive an e-mail notification.
3. Use your username and password in the e-mail notification to LOGIN HERE
. You will now have link to the CAMPING BOOKING FORM in the main menu
** STEPS TO BOOK FOR TENT/CARAVAN CAMPING **
1. The DRIVER of every VEHICLE must complete and submit the CAMPING BOOKING FORM
2. 18 Years and older passengers listed in the Camping Booking Form must all be pre-registered. See REGISTRATION above.
3. If there are more than 6 persons in the same vehicle, complete and submit an additional camping request for that vehicle.
4. When your camping request is approved, we will e-mail you the BOOKING APPROVAL which is also your permit to enter and to camp at Beaverlac during the period indicated.
** STEPS TO BOOK A CABIN **
1. Only Registered persons may book a Cabin. The 18 years and older guests staying with you in the cabin must register too. See REGISTRATION above.
2. Phone 022 931 2945 to book or inquire about cabin availability: Daily between 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (Bookings or inquiries per e-mail will be ignored)
3. Have your USER ID ready. You will see your USER ID on the top of the Home Page under "WELCOME TO BEAVERLAC" after login.
5. Additional persons joining you as campers must book for camping separately. See Registration and Tent/Caravan Camping above.
** All visitors to Beaverlac are required to ahere to the Rules & Regulations - READ HERE**
Come and fly the skies where black eagles soar, hike the paths of the leopard, climb the rocks where baboons play and spend some time at a rock pool each day.
Tucked high up in the Olifants River Mountains above Porterville in the Western Cape in South Africa, Beaverlac offers camping and cabins to maximise your enjoyment of nature. Situated in a secluded 5000 hectare valley surrounded by mountains, Beaverlac is blessed with two rivers, the Ratel (Honey Badger) and the Olifants.
A wide variety of hiking and mountain bike trails are available for visitors.
Friendly and well-behaved dogs are welcome too.
NO DAY VISITORS allowed.
Please make sure you do understand our camp rules before requesting a booking. Campers that do not abide to our camp rules will be evicted.